Chocolate Chip Cheeseball
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
1/2 cup butter (no substitutes) softened
3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
Graham crackers or graham cracker sticks
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
2. Gradually add sugars and vanilla; beat just until combined.
3. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball.
. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
7. Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans. Serve with graham crackers. Yield: 1 cheese ball (about 2 cups)