Chocolate and Valentine’s Day are a match made in heaven! But this year,
we dare you to break outside the box for totally unique treats for that
Studio 5 Producer Mindy Dunyon rounded up some of the best and most
unique chocolate treats for your Valentine.
· Choclatique – $100
· Everyone is communicating love messages via texts, tweets and
Facebook status updates these days. Inspired by this phenomenon,
SweetTweets is a personalized, unique gift that allows customers to choose
their own 30-character
message composed of solid dark chocolate letters.
· Choclatique will overnight these anywhere and the price is included in
· Sweet Tooth Fairy – $6.95 for a box of 6
Valentine Fortune Cookies
· V Chocolates – $19.99
Ice Cream Cake Bites
· Baskin Robbins – $2.99
· These are new this year and the perfect little treat for your loved ones!
Chocolate Covered Fruit
· C. Kay Cummings
Homemade Chocolate Pretzel Treats
1. Preheat oven to 175*.
2. Line a cookies sheet with no stick foil.
3. In a single layer, place pretzels on cookie sheet.
4. Place an unwrapped candy kiss or hug onto each pretzel.
5. Bake for 4 – 6 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and top each one with an M&M
7. Cool in refrigerator.