Kristine McKay with We R Memory Keepers was there. She provides a little show and tell for the rest of us.
CHA conventions are huge trade-shows where manufactures launch their brand new products for store owners and other various retailers to see for the first time and purchase for their stores. Typically it takes about 3 months for the products to actually show up in the stores, so this is a sneak peak for the scrapbook viewers to see some of the hot new trends and tools that the store owners were able to see for the first time only days ago.
-Bright fun colors
-Clear see through embellishments and lots of acrylic
-Three ring albums instead of post-bound
-Big Chunky brads and grommets
Big Bite Eyelet Setter by We R Memory Keepers
Does everything the original Crop-a-Dile eyelet setter tool but now can set up to 6″ into your project. Expand the amazing projects that you can create with this tool (We R Memory Keepers).
1. Set up to six inches
2. Can also set grommets
3. Use as a table top tool as well as a hand tool.
Transparent Die Cuts by Fancy Pants Designs
If you love chipboard shapes you will love these!
1. 12×12 sheets of various shapes and letters (3 sheets per pack)
2. Create mini albums
3. Paint or use as is
Rub-on Roller by Basic Grey
1. Rolling stylus for a clean rub-on application every time
2. Avoid the lines and creases that Popsicle sticks can sometimes cause
3. Use one end to apply the application and the opposite end to burnish for a smooth finish
Magnetic Ultimate Crafter’s Cutting Mat by We R Memory Keepers
1. Magnetic mat with magnetic posts to hold project in place
2. Magnetic ruler
3. Rotary cutting and scoring blade
4. Craft Knife
5. Circle cutter
Rub-on transfer stitching tape by Daisy D
1. Get the look of stitching without actually sewing on your pages
2. The roll on applicator makes it quick and easy!
3. Available in a variety of different styles
Kristine McKay’s love for paper crafting began when she was a little girl growing up in Blackfoot, Idaho. She remembers designing stationary sets and trying to sell them to the other neighborhood children. Her love of paper and design drew her to the scrapbooking industry over six years ago. She has worked with several companies including DCWV, All My Memories, Lasting Impressions, Three Bugs in a Rug, and We are Memory Keepers. She has developed products for both QVC and the Home Shopping Network and also had her work featured in various publications and idea books. Kristine believes that scrapbooking is about more than simply placing a sticker on your child’s soccer photo. It is a form of artist expression, using paper as the medium and memories as the inspiration. She strives to bring practical products and ideas to the industry that save both time and money. Currently she works with We R Memory Keepers and resides in Spanish Fork, Utah with her husband Dan of 15 years and their three children Tanner, Kelsey, and Cameron.