¼ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
¾ cup Millers Creamy Honey
1 cup chopped walnuts, pecans, toasted sunflower seeds, etc.
1 fresh bread baguette, sourdough or wheat
Melt the semi sweet chocolate chips in the microwave.
Stir in the Miller’s creamy honey until the chocolate and the honey make a nice chocolate spread.
Cut the baguette bread into 3/8″ slices
Spread a liberal amount of Chocolate Honey on the bread, turn the bread over and dip the chocolate side into the chopped nuts. Top this off with a slice of banana
Adams all natural peanut butter as a topping
Crushed Candy Canes
White Chocolate Chips
Variety Snacks: Creamy Honey is the basic for many wonderful party trays
Start with Miller’s Creamy Honey and a loaf of
fresh bread baguette, sourdough or wheat
(if the honey is not soft, put the tub in the microwave for 7 to 10 seconds)
Cut the bread into 3/8″ slices
Apply a liberal amount of creamy honey on the bread
Top with a variety of toppings:
- squeaky cheese curd (wonderful)
- ham and cheese
- ham, cheese and pineapple
- slice of white cheese and ½ of a strawberry
- chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans, toasted sunflower seeds, etc.)
- chopped nuts with apple slices
- roasted sweet red peppers
Just let your mind wander and you will think of many more!
- 1 cube of softened butter
- 1 cup of Millers Creamy Honey
- 2 tablespoons of marshmallow cream
Hand mix in bowl and use at room temperature