It’s a flavorful twist on your average potato salad. Add a little yellow curry and this barbecue side turns into the top dog!
Michelle de la Cerda shares her recipe for curried potato salad.
Find more of Michelle’s recipes on her website.
Curried Roasted Cauliflower and Potato Salad
- ½ head cauliflower; cut to small florets (14-16 oz)
- 1¾ lbs Yukon gold potatoes; diced
- 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 stalks celery; finely diced
- 1-1 1/2 tbsp dill pickle relish
- ¼ cup fresh chives; chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs; diced
- 1-1½ cups Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 tsp paprika
- 1/3 tsp sugar
- 1½ tsp yellow curry powder
Preheat the oven to 375°.
In a zip-seal bag, add the cauliflower and potatoes, salt, pepper, olive oil, and granulated garlic.
Seal and toss well, making sure everything is coated.
Pour out onto one half of a baking sheet in a single layer, lined with parchment.
Bake for 15 minutes, then turn and bake another 15 minutes.
Once roasted, place in a large bowl; set aside.
Add the diced celery, the diced eggs, fresh chives, dill pickle relish to the potatoes and cauliflower, mixing well.
In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise and Greek yogurt, stir well.
Stir in the curry power, sugar, salt, pepper, and paprika until combined.
Gently fold in the dressing to the potato and cauliflower mixture.
It can be served immediately or chilled for later munching.