Jonnie Hartman came up with some clever ideas using recycled tree branches.
BRANCH STAR BURST MIRROR
Tools and Supplies needed…
Branches, branch cutters, wooden craft disk, craft mirror, hot glue, drill and small drill bit.
1. Snip branches to desired length.
2. Measure circumference of wooden craft disk and mark how far to drill each hole apart. Ours was 22.5 inches around and we drilled a hole every 2.25 inches.
3. Paint wood the desired color. We used regular craft paint.
4. Hot glue branches into pre drilled holes.
5. Glue craft mirror on with glue for slick surfaces. We used GOOP.
6. If the mirror is small you can attach it to the wall without nails by using industrial velcro.
Tools and supplies needed…
Branch that is sturdy enough to hold jewelry, branch snippers, vase, floral foam, hot glue, sand and or rocks.
1. Cut branch to desired length, paint if desired.
2. Cut floral foam to fit bottom of vase.
3. Hot glue foam into bottom of vase, push branch into vase and foam.
4. Cover foam inside vase with sand and or rocks.
5. Hang Jewelry!
FABRIC OR PAPER LEAF TREE
Tools and Supplies….
Double sided scrapbooking paper, hot glue, branches, vase, scissors.
1. Cut branch to desired length, and trim down. Paint if desired.
2. Cut out leave shapes from double sided paper, and or fabric.
3. Fold leaves down center, and adhere with hot glue to branches.
4. Fill bottom of vase with whatever you think is fun!
BRANCH TOWEL OR MAGAZINE RACK
1. Cut Branch to desired length.
2. Install with hardware (You can use hooks brackets or just screw the branch directly into the wall, just depending on what look you like.)
3. Hang towels and or magazines over the branches!
If have more questions, or want to contact Jonnie about her other work, you can do so at:
HARTMAN – DANCE interior art and design info.
Their email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.hartmandanceinteriors.com