Enjoy great music and a cool, mountain setting at the 9th annual Deer Valley
· For the past eight years (this is the ninth season) the Deer Valley® Music
Festival has brought the best pops, classical, opera, family and chamber
music performances to the picturesque mountains of Park City, Utah.
· The Festival offers multiple performances each week at various Park City
venues, from the intimate St. Mary’s Church to the casual outdoor splendor
of the Deer Valley Snow Park Amphitheater.
· Something unique about this music festival is that all performances
feature the Utah Symphony and give patrons the choice of a wide variety of
music genres to enjoy live in these beautiful settings.
· The Festival will open with the Music of Michael Jackson and
with additional Utah Symphony performances featuring Pink Martini,
the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Earth, Wind, & Fire.
· Other highlights include a reprise of the sold-out “Disney in Concert:
Magical Music from the Movies” program from the 2010 Festival and the
anticipated return of Utah Opera to the Deer Valley® Music Festival with an
evening of “Opera Hits!” on the hill.
For more information on tickets and concert dates visit www.utahsymphony.org