Fix it Chick Amber Anderson shows how to make it yourself!
1) outline desired shape of bistro board 2 times on plywood or hardboard
2) using a jigsaw cut out both pieces
3) sand edges of each piece
4) stain or paint the pieces according to the desired look of the finished project
5) tape prime and paint the chalk board portion of the surface of one of the pieces let dry completely
6) finally, fasten hinges and chain to the sides
Buy Chalk Markers or Bistro Markers from most craft stores to get clean, bright colored lines and letters with your chalk…just like the pros!