Powder beauty products are an underrated part of the beauty world.
In the beauty aisle there are a lot of buzz worthy formulas with flashy names, ingredients, and descriptions. But don’t overlook a simpler formula that has major power – Powder Power!
Studio 5 Style and Beauty Contributor Megan Moore shares her favorite beauty products that are powder-based.
Find more advice from Megan on Instagram, @beautysnoop, or at www.thebeautysnoop.com.
5 of the Best Powder Beauty Products
- I Dew Care Tap Secret Dry Shampoo $16 Amazon
- Malibu C Hair Treatment Powders $12/3 Amazon
- Hairitage Magic Dust Texture Powder $8 Walmart
- Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant $62 Ulta
- Flower Beauty Jet Set Powder Setting Spray $15 Ulta