1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
1 cup chopped pecans
1 package (18 1/4 ounces) German chocolate cake mix
1 package cream cheese (8 ounces) softened
1/4 cup butter or margarine softened
4 cups powdered sugar
1. Sprinkle the coconut and pecans into a greased and floured 9X13 baking dish.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. In mixing bowl beat cream cheese and butter until smooth.
Add egg and sugar, beating until smooth.
4. Drop the cream cheese mixture by tablespoonfuls over the batter. Carefully spread to within one inch of edges.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
center comes out clean.
6. Cool for 10 minutes then turn upside down on serving plate.