Bold, beautiful pendants and unique, metal charms are a huge hit at high end boutiques. But they can cost you big bucks! But believe it or not, you can make your own, amazing jewelry for a fraction of the cost!
Candiss Needham with The Book Table in Logan shares how!
Vintaj blankmetal pieces
Vintaj sanding block
Sizzix embossing folders
Die cutting machine
White core paper
– First take a blank piece of metal. (If needs more holes punched in the metal do it at this time with metal punch.)
– Place it in your embossing folder and send it through your die cut machine.
– Take the metal and sand it with fine sander and then buff with buffer. This makes the metal shiny.
– If you want to ink at this time you can. Paint thin layer of paint on metal, let dry. Then with Q-tip take in and drop small amount on it and rub with Q-tip. Wipe of access ink and reapply if want darker.
– Attach the metal to clasp, necklace, etc.
For all of your paper project and scrapbooking supply needs, visit:
The Book Table
29 South Main Street