The American Red Cross has stated that most Americans only have 3-4 days of food on hand. Two weeks after Super Storm Sandy wreaked havoc on the east coast there are still hundreds of thousands of people without power. Trevor Whiting with Daily Bread has tips for being prepared.
· Daily Bread offers a great solution – short and long term emergency food supplies to help families prepare
· We have a variety of gourmet, freeze-dried entrees that are convenient to store, easy to make and will last up to 25-years
· This time of year, it is a great time to take stock of what you have on hand, but also consider helping family and friends get started on their food storage
· Daily Bread will be at the Christmas Gift Festival @ University Mall: November 23-26 and Nov 30-Dec 3
· We have a number of specials that are great gift ideas
· This month we are offering free shipping on orders over $699
· Go to DailyBread.com and request a free sample or call 877-BREAD 15