Studio 5 contributor, Ashley Kewish teamed up with designer, Angela Ingo to surprise one viewer with a front porch perk-up…all for under $50.00!
Some ideas on how to decorate your front porch for Fall— all for under $50.00.
Paint the front door —a little fresh paint in a fall color, really adds to the autumn feel.
Add vinyl numbers on the door—what a fun way to show your address.
Hang a wreath—a great way to add some texture and personality.
Place a pot of mums and some pumpkins— flowers and pumpkins always add a pop of color.
How to bring some of that fall décor inside.
• I love to add little pumpkins — there are a wide variety of styles, and you can put them in almost anything.
• Add a lantern with an orange candle.
• Put gourds, pinecones and nuts in glass jars.
• I have a cake plate full of leaves and squash on my table.
• Hang a wreath on the mirror in the entry.
• Frame a few pressed leaves.
Angela Ingo has a degree in design and a creative flair. The mother of three loves to help people make their homes more cozy using some of the design principles she’s mastered. Visit Angela’s blog (www.imaginecozy.com) to get some great ideas on how to love the space you call home.