Branches are located in American Fork, Pleasant Grove, Orem, Springville, Payson, Lindon and a Home Business Loan Center in Orem. Anyone who lives, works or attends school in Utah county or has a family member who does, is eligible for membership. As a primary financial institution, Family First is dedicated to providing its members with high quality service, friendly staff and convenient account access to better meet their needs.
Kate Whittaker guests on Studio 5 with more information about Family First Federal Credit Union
Now is a Good Time to Borrow Money
• Current news headlines are focusing on the subprime crisis and the record amount of foreclosures.
• Many individuals think that now is a bad time to borrow money for either home improvements or first time home purchases.
• The worse thing consumers could do is wait until prices and interest rates go up and they can’t afford to remodel or purchase a home.
• As title sponsor of the Utah Valley Home & Remodeling Expo we hope to provide the community of expo goers with fast, affordable, and convenient loan solutions.
• We will have Home Loan and Consumer Loan Specialists on site both days to pre-approve, discuss options, and help consumers know what their loan options are.
Can I get approved for a Home Equity Loan?
Due to the tightening of the mortgage regulations, many consumers don’t think they can get approved for a loan, but they can. Why?
• The tighter regulations have been in response to high risk loans such as no proof of income and 100 percent financing.
• Applying for a home equity loan is easy and often the process takes less than a week.
• A home equity loan lets homeowners borrow money by leveraging the equity in their homes Investments
What can a Home Equity Loan be used for?
The loan is simply allowing you to draw the “equity” from your home in the form of a loan. How you use the money is entirely up to you. Some examples of what people commonly use their equity for:
• Home Remodeling
• Purchases of Cars or Recreational Property
• A Child’s College Tuition
• Debt Consolidation
• Medical Emergencies
• Cosmetic Surgery
Visit Family First Federal Credit Union at Utah Valley Home Expo at the McKay Events Center on Sept. 19-20. For customers who make an appointment with the at the Expo, they have a special offer:
• Home Equity rate as low as 3.99% APR (oac) up to 6 months
• No Closing Costs
• No Appraisal Fee.
• Membership eligibility required.
For more information, go to www.family1stcu.com