Think you know what the man in your life wants this Father’s Day? Does he
appreciate the sentimental handmade coupons, or are they a waste a time?
Studio 5 Trend Tracker Mindy Dunyon researched what men really want and
creative Father’s Day gift ideas.
– Personalized Tree Swing
· The swing also comes in a Daddy/Daughter or Father/Son size (large
enough for 2 people)
· Custom orders allow maker to engrave names, dates, sayings and some
– Dad & Me recordable book, Amazon $32.50
– Breakfast Order (free printable)
– Buy dad tickets to a Bees game or to a race at Miller Motorsport Park
and go to the event together!
– Printable for “Tee-Riffic” Dad from www.inspiringcreations.com
GIFTS THAT SAVE MONEY
– “MY STACHE” jar (made from mason jar and personalized sticker)
CONSIDER IT DONE
– Instead of giving him handmade coupons that he’ll never redeem,
show him you care by doing one of his chores (weeding, cleaning his car)
and then give him tools to do it himself next time!
– Dandelion Picker, Home Depot $12