Turn your favorite cookie into a giant treat!
If bigger is better, things are sure looking good! With crispy edges and a chewy center—these giant cookies are sure to be a hit with the kids and grandkids.
Leigh Anne Wilkes shares her recipe.
Find more from Leigh Anne on Instagram, @yourhomebasedmom, or on her website, www.yourhomebasedmom.com.
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies
By Leigh Anne Wilkes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp butter softened
- 2 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour plus 1 Tbsp flour
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix together butter and sugars.
- Add in egg yolk and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add in dry ingredients and chocolate chips.
- Stir just until combined.
- Form into a ball and slightly flatten.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
A few more giant cookie recipes
Giant Chocolate Crinkle Cookie