Michelle Virtue from BYU Campus Craft & Floral shows us how.
One of the easiest ways to add a personal touch to your fresh bouquets is to incorporate monograms into your design.
• Etch monograms onto glass.
• Tie on cute monogrammed gifts like key chains, magnets or luggage tags.
• Design your flowers in the shape of a monogrammed letter.
• Punch out letters & add them to your floral arrangement—send a special message.
Add photos to create a custom arrangement full of memories and images that serve as a reminder of the important things in life.
• Attach frame ornaments
• Glaze photos onto glass or boxed containers.
• Printed photos are perfect wrapped around glass. An 8.5×11 sheet of paper (landscape) fits perfectly around a 3″x 9″ cylinder vase.
Favorites are the perfect way to make an arrangement your own OR to show some else you care.
• Color: Make your favorite color the central focus of your arrangement OR select a color scheme.
• Design Style: Modern, chic, tropical, traditional, etc.
• Athletic Team: Design your arrangement around your team colors. Incorporate balls, jerseys, or any touch of team spirit.
• Sweet Treat: Add a favorite food. Don’t be afraid to get creative.
• Vacation Spot: Sea shells, sand, brochures, OR maps help the vacation linger.
4. CONNECTIONS TO THE PAST.
Make connections to the past.
• Inspired by a location—home, vacation spot, or your everyday.
• Family Member—present, past, or future.
• Favorite Memory
For a great selection of fresh flowers and home décor, visit BYU Campus Craft & Floral:
Campus Craft & Floral
Provo, UT 84602