Mountain America Credit Union wants is offering free Medicare seminars through November and December.
Important Information for Medicare Enrollment
• For many people, health care costs are the number one financial worry for retirement—not only can health insurance be expensive, choosing a plan can be an overwhelming experience.
• Our goal is to provide knowledge and resources that people need to make an informed choice, so they have peace of mind.
• By teaming up, Mountain America and UnitedHealthcare can help people make these important decisions in the context of their overall financial situation and goals.
• The enrollment process begins on November 15, and runs through December 31, 2010 for those who are eligible.
• It is our desire to help seniors simplify the process of determining the best coverage options, and we are offering free seminars throughout Utah during November and December.
• Information will be provided by licensed agents on the topics of Medicare program options, Medicare Part D and supplemental insurance.
• Meetings will be held at the Tanner Auditorium located at Mountain America’s corporate headquarters and at several of our conveniently located branches.
For additional information and meeting times/locations or to schedule a private appointment, those who are eligible to enroll can call us toll-free at 1-877-428-0444 – OR – visit our website at www.macu.com