From Harry Potter’s debut on the big screen in 2001 with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, the Potter series has captivated audiences across the globe for the last decade. To celebrate the release of the new film, fans are invited to re-live the character’s coming of age and their entrancing adventures by catching up on all seven previous Harry Potter films with Xfinity On Demand. Invite your friends over for a Harry Potter marathon, or gather the family for a quiet movie night at home.
The final installment of the universally embraced Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, premiers in theaters across the United States on Friday, July 15. Whether you’ve already packed your sleeping bag and pillow in anticipation of being first in line at the midnight showing, or are strategizing to hold off rushing to theater until the crowds have died down, you can start preparing for Potter-mania with Xfinity On Demand from Comcast!
· Xfinity customers can access the Harry Potter films by going to Xfinity On Demand (Channel 1), and choosing the “Top Picks” category. From there, select “Harry Potter” to delve in.
· Or, visit xfinitytv.com for great online access. With a desktop or laptop computer, you can access the films at home or on the go – with any ISP, anywhere in the U.S. with an Internet connection.
Fans can also check out movie extras – including exclusive looks at the new film – on Xfinity On Demand and at xfinitytv.com.
This month’s Harry Potter offerings are just one reason why Comcast customers choose XFINITY On Demand programming. With a continuously expanding library, XFINITY On Demand currently offers more than 17,000 entertainment programs with more than 3,000 choices in HD every month. Comcast’s extensive XFINITY On Demand library features everything from movies, music and top TV shows to the most popular kids, sports, lifestyle and local programs available anytime, anywhere.
At xfinitytv.com, customers can access nearly 150,000 video choices online, including content from premium channels, whether at home or on-the-go.
Having great video service will only take you so far; you also need world-class customer service. The Comcast Customer guarantee is our promise of excellent service for our customers:
· We stand behind our services. We will give you a 30-day, money-back guarantee, on Xfinity TV, voice or high speed services.
· We value your time, and will schedule appointments at your convenience. We will always be on time within your appointment window – guaranteed.
· Customer service is available to you 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week.
· We will offer the best and most video choices.
· And if we need to come to your home to provide service, we will solve routine issues in one visit – guaranteed.
For more information customers can call 1-800-Comcast, or go to www.comcast.com.