This isn’t your average pot pie recipe.
This is the dreamy comfort food you want to feed your crew. It’s a luxurious homemade pot pie, where the seasoning is baked right in the crust.
Amy Richardson is feeding us beautiful ideas for dinner!
A Harvest Pot Pie Party
Menu Set Up
Rosemary Black Pepper & Sea Salt Pastry Toppers
- Braised tri color carrots
- Blackened asparagus tips
- Baby purple, red and Yukon gold potatoes
- English peas
- Shaved Brussels sprouts
- Roasted sweet butternut squash
- Fresh rosemary
- Fresh sage
- Apple Chardonnay Chicken Sausage, sliced
- Black Forest Ham, cubed
- Peppered Roasted Turkey, cubed
- Applewood Smoked Bacon, crumbled
- Southern Deep Fried Chicken, cubed
- Creamy Chicken Pot Pie Filling:
Plate it with vegetables, choice of meat, herbs, top with warm sauce and top with crust
Leaf Pastry Topper
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- Fresh rosemary, snipped
- Coarse black pepper
- Flake Sea Salt
- 1 egg + 1tbsp water
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment
- On a lightly floured board, roll 1 sheet to a large square.
- Sprinkle dough with fresh snipped rosemary and black pepper. Lightly roll dough to press.
- Cut dough into desired shapes, brush lightly with egg was and sprinkle with flake sea salt.
- Bake 14-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 8 servings
Amy Richardson is a longtime food and party contributor for KSL’s Studio 5. She is a self-taught home cook, recipe innovator, food stylist and food photographer. She shares her enthusiasm and creativity by bringing together beautiful food and family, to make wonderful memories!