When you need something sweet at the end of the day, reach for these protein cookies!
When your sweet tooth hits, why not reach for a high-protein treat? These cookies are soft, chewy, easy to make, and flourless due to the organic oats.
Amy Hackamack shares her recipe for peanut butter protein cookies. They are sweetened with maple syrup, and even have collagen for extra benefits! They are a healthier option than store bought, but they still hit the spot when you need something sweet.
Healthy Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- 1 C Natural peanut butter (I used organic peanut butter with just salt and peanuts)
- 1/2 C Pure maple syrup
- 1/2 C Organic oats
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 scoop of Unflavored collagen powder
- 1/3 C Dark chocolate chips
- Sea salt to sprinkle on top once baked
- Mix the wet ingredients until thick and creamy. Add the oats and collagen and fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto a parchment-lined baking tray in little balls. Press them down slightly.
- Bake for 10 min at 350 degrees F. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt after taking them out of the oven.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!