Our question of the week is What is your favorite chocolate recipe?
Brooke shares one of her personal favorites. It’s an easy to make Homemade Oreo recipe.
By: Lezli Gunn
• 2 Boxes Devils Food Cake Mix
• 3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
• 4 Eggs
1. Mix ingredients together with a fork to make a stiff dough.
2. Roll into quarter size balls.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for 6-8 minutes.
4. Make a vanilla frosting and frost two cookies together to form sandwich.
Note: You can flavor and color your frosting (mint, orange, cherry…whatever you like!).