Becky James shares how to keep the kids busy on a rock hunt, plus a cool crayon craft afterwards!
Find more ideas from Becky on Instagram, @craftingchicks.
Hot Rock Crayon Art
- Assortment of rocks, smooth and flat work best
- Old crayons
- Cooke sheet lined with foil
- Send your kids to find some rocks, smooth and flat work best
- Clean the rocks
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and then lay the rocks on it.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes
- Draw pictures on the rocks with the crayons. They’ll melt as you start to draw. Be sure to help little ones as the rocks will be hot.