Sweet lemonade stand inspired treats.
DIY Lemon Lollipops
2 c. sugar
3/4 c. light corn syrup
1 c. water
1 t. lemon extract
1/4 t. yellow food coloring
1 large muffin tin (makes 6 large Lollipops)
1. Prepare your muffin tin by spraying it with non stick spray.
2. Combine the sugar, corn syrup, and water in a medium saucepan over medium-high
heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Once boiling, insert a candy thermometer.
3. Allow to boil, without stirring, until candy reaches 285 degrees Fahrenheit (146 C).
4. Once the candy reaches 285 F, remove it from heat (Temperature should continue to
climb until it reaches 300º). Allow it to sit until it stops bubbling completely. Let
temperature come down to 260º and then stir in extract and food coloring.
5. Pour candy mixture into prepared muffin tin.
6. Cool in muffin tin approximately 10 minutes (candy will feel like it is getting hard to the
touch, but will still be warm.
7. Place wax paper on the counter and quickly turn over muffin tin and give it a good
“whack” on the counter. Lollipops will pop out. Quickly pierce a hole in the lollipop with a
sharp knife or skewer. Slide in lollipop sticks in place.
8. Leave lollipops flat on the counter until completely cool. *Optional: decorate with royal
Lemon Meringue Popsicles and Key Lime Popsicles
2 c. lemonade
2 c. vanilla yogurt (substitute with key lime yogurt for the key lime popsicles)
graham cracker crust* recipe below
lemon and lime slices
8 plastic cups (3 oz.)
Graham cracker crust:
1 package graham crackers, crushed (8 full crackers)
1/3 c. melted butter
1/4 c. powdered sugar
Combine crushed graham crackers, melted butter and powdered sugar and stir until well
1. In a medium bowl stir together lemonade and yogurt.
2. Pour lemonade mixture into plastic cups 3/4 full.
3. Add graham cracker crust, pressing gently into the yogurt until it reaches the top of the
4. Place lemon or lime slice on top of cup and insert popsicle stick.
5. Place in the freezer for 3 hours or until completely frozen.