These are life lessons everyone can learn from.
It’s possible you rolled your eyes as kid anytime your mom gave you a piece of advice. But as we age, those life lessons stay with us and strengthen us when we need it most. One daughter felt so inspired by her mother’s wise words that she found ways to share them with the world.
Michelle Maros shares five life-lessons her mom taught that she wants to share with others.
Find more advice from Michelle on Instagram, @peacefulmindpeacefullife, @michellemaros, @barbknowsbestpod.
5 Life Lessons From a Mother
- Be where your feet are. Your presence is your power and the most meaningful gift you can give someone.
- Don’t be a victim. You can be harmed or victimized, but always remember your strength and power can never be taken away from you. No situation has the power to name who you are.
- Remember there is power in the pause, you don’t owe anyone a response right away. If you’re unsure of what you want, take a moment to step away and connect with yourself.
- Never let yourself get too hungry, angry, lonely, or tired: HALT.
- You may never be able to control what happens in the external world, but you can always manage your reactions to it.