1 recipe prepared Light Graham Cracker Crust
Lemon Chiffon Filling:
3 8-oz. packages fat free cream cheese
2 envelopes (1/4 oz) un-flavored gelatin
3/4 C. skim milk
1/2 C. sugar
3/4 C. fresh lemon juice
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. lemon extract
2 tsp. grated lemon rind
1-2 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
1. Prepare Graham Cracker Crust according to directions using an 8 to 9 inch
pie plate. Cover and chill crust at least an hour before filling.
2. Pour skim milk into a small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over milk and allow
to soften 3-4 minutes. Stirring frequently, cook milk over low heat, 2-3
minutes until gelatin is dissolved.
3. Blend fat free cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Gently mix
milk, lemon juice, rind and food coloring if using into cheese mixture until
4. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Refrigerate until set and chilled;
approximately 2 hours before serving.
Light Graham Cracker Crust:
1 1/4 cups low fat graham cracker crumbs or ten whole crackers, crushed.
2 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons light butter or margarine, melted.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine crumbs, sugar and melted margarine,
in bottom of 8 to 10 inch springform pan. Pat crust evenly over bottom and 1/4
inch up sides. Bake crust for eight minutes, remove from oven and set aside to