Are you LUCKY to have a lot of good people in your life? St. Patrick’s Day is a good time to let them know it.
Emily Hover joins us for the green gift ideas that show you care.
1. Lucky Leprechaun Kisses” This is something for the kiddos to wake up to on Sunday morning. Leave this printable with a handful of chocolate almond kisses (gold wrapped), gold coins, gold confetti and maybe a little green on the bottom of your child’s bed. The back of the card says,
“Lucky lucky lucky YOU!
You get kisses and a little gold, too.
p.s. Don’t forget to wear GREEN today!
Love Lucky the Leprechaun”
2. “Let’s face it – most of us will never find a pot of gold… so let’s just enjoy the RAINBOW!” (Give a box of rainbow sherbet to a friend/neighbor/ or even serve at a St. Patrick’s Day dinner with a little card set under a single scoop of ice cream. Also would work with rainblow gum, or any assortment of rainbow colored candy grouped together)
3. “Friends (or neighbors) like you are GOLDEN”. We’ve added gold glitter to a kraft colored box to make it shine, then add your favorite choice of treats. Suggestions: caramel popcorn, caramel taffy, chocolate treasures, chocolate golden coins, Utah truffle bars.
4. “It’s not a SHAM, you ROCK!” (Use candy rocks or pop rocks for a fun gift to just about anyone!)
5. “You were MENTO have a very LUCKY day!” (We’ve used 2 pkgs of Mento’s for a unique gift)
6. “‘Tis better far at the rainbow’s end, to find not gold, but the heart of a FRIEND!” We’ve wrapped a simple box with polka dot rainbow ribbon, attached the tag, and it’s a go!
7. A bottle wrap made to fit on Sprite – “PINCH PROOF POTION”
Call ahead and Pioneer Party will package & deliver for you!