Studio 5’s Jeanette Lefrandt shows us 5 ways to update your wardrobe while keeping it true to your personality and age appropriate.
1. Monochromatic– Don’t be afraid to use one color! It can be figure friendly if done right! This is a great way to make a statement without going overboard. It can also add to your fun personality while keeping it classy.
2. Bold Colors– Adding a bright fun color to any outfit is an easy way to modernize the classic look. Simply add a bright cardigan and flashy skinny belt to the classic white shirt and you’re set!
3. Embrace Femininity– Adding ruffles, bows, lace or layers is a great way to show your girly side. It doesn’t need to be overpowering! A little “fluff” can go a long way.
4. Boyfriend Blazer/Tomboy Tux– Dress up the casual boyfriend trend! This look is great when needing to dress it up a little, but still want to keep it comfortable. Add a little “sparkle” to add personality to this fun, yet sophisticated style.
5. Accessorize– You can always make an outfit hip by simply adding something to your basics. Jewelry, scarfs, hats and especially shoes can make any outfit trendy without having to buy a new wardrobe!