1 12-oz container or 1 1/2 cups of fat free cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup Dutch cocoa
1/3 cup sugar plus two tablespoons sugar
3/4 cup strong coffee divided into 1/4 cup and 1/2 cup
1 12-oz or 1 1/2 8-oz. containers of fat free whipped topping
1 7oz package of imported Italian lady fingers
2 – 3 tablespoons dark rum or brandy or 1 – 2 teaspoons imitation rum or brandy
3 tablespoons sweetened cocoa for dusting or 1 tablespoon regular cocoa mixed with 2 tablespoons super fine sugar
1. Whisk or mix cream cheese together with 1/4 cup coffee until smooth. Sift cocoa together with 1/3 cup sugar into a small bowl and blend into cream cheese mixture a third at a time until well combined.
2. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, gently fold 3 cups of whipped topping into chocolate/cream cheese mixture until blended together.
3. Warm remaining 1/2 coffee in a bowl and stir in brandy and 2 tablespoons sugar. Dip ladyfingers one at a time into coffee briefly so that they absorb the liquid, but do not become soggy.
4. Arrange ladyfingers in a layer at the bottom of an 8-inch x 8-inch serving dish. Cover layer with 1/2 of chocolate cream cheese mixture and another layer or lady fingers topped with remaining chocolate cream cheese mixture.
5. Top chocolate cream cheese mixture with 1 cup or remaining whipped topping and dust with sweetened cocoa mixture. Cover and chill several hours before cutting into pieces and serving.