Mini Personal Frittatas
6 Oakdell Omega 3 Brown eggs
Salt and pepper (or other favorite seasoning)
Jumbo baking cups (silicone or foil)
Ideas for add ins:
Cooked ground sausage, Bacon bits, or Cubed ham
Grated cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, Parmesan, etc.)
Diced bell peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Beat the Oakdell Egg Farms Omega 3 Brown eggs with a whisk and add in salt and pepper to taste.
3. Spray your jumbo baking cups with non-stick cooking spray to prevent sticking and place on cookie sheet.
4. Add some of your favorite “add ins” to the cup. Don’t overflow the cup. Fill it about 1/2 to 2/3 full.
5. Fill in the rest of the baking cup with the Oakdell egg mixture.
6. Repeat with 6 jumbo baking cups. You should have enough egg mixture to fill each full.
7. Place cookie sheet in oven and bake for about 30-35 minutes. The eggs should be set.
8. Serve individual frittatas with salsa, if desired and enjoy!
For more information about Oakdell eggs, visit www.oakdell.com