Anxious to take a trip and leave some of the winter blahs behind? This is the time of year to start planning that upcoming getaway.
Cindy Kirby, with Morris Murdock Travel shares some of the great trends is traveling.
What’s hot in the industry?
– River cruising: Visit the more inland cities, slower pace, typically shore excursions are included
– Follow the foodies: As your travel agent, we know the places to go to experience great food! For example, San Francisco is right near the top as America’s best cities for foodies as chosen by Travel and Leisure readers. If you’re a Travel Channel or Food Network viewer, we can help you to locate the places you see on T.V.
– Great destinations:
Ravenna, Italy – a city of mosaics…a sleepier Rome
Cape Breton – Nova Scotia – an area drawn by its fisheries, wildlife and natural beauty
This is a great time to call a travel professional at Morris Murdock. They know about travel deals and destinations you don’t hear about otherwise.
– Winter escapes – there is still time to get a break from Utah’s drab winter weather. Cabo San Lucas is just 3 hours away. A weekend package including round trip airfare, airport transfers and 4 night’s accommodations in a 4 star all inclusive resort is $850.00 per person.
– Spring Travel – April and May have amazing travel opportunities. Celebrity Cruises has a couple of 4 night’s coastal cruises out of San Diego starting at $449.00 with stops in San Francisco and Santa Barbara.
April is still fabulous for whale watching in Maui. Air and a studio condo on the beach for 5 nights is approximately $1,200.00 per person
– Europe is “hot” for summer travel. Royal Caribbean has seven night Mediterranean cruises in May for $499.00 inside cruise fare or $879.00 for a balcony. Airfare is additional.
Brendan Tours offer a 5 night Irish Jaunt for $875.00 per person plus airfare. This takes in Dublin, Limerick and Killarney.
For more information, visit http://morrismurdock.com/