No-bake desserts are an easy treat. Take your last course past the cookies and into tart territory.
Wendy Paul shares how to make a white chocolate raspberry tart, no baking required.
Find more recipes from Wendy on Instagram, @reasonstobake
White Chocolate Raspberry Tart
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 – 4 oz. package white chocolate instant pudding (powder only)
- 1 cup or 8 oz. white chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 9” Graham cracker pie shell, or Sam’s Choice Shortbread mini tart shells
Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Add the powdered sugar, pudding powder and melted white chocolate.
Fold the mixture carefully together. Place the mixture into the cookie shell, or graham cracker crust pie tin, and smooth out.
Place in the fridge to set for at least 20 minutes. Top with fresh raspberries and a sprinkle of powdered sugar just before serving.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1-2 tbsp. sugar (optional)
- 6-7 tbsp. melted butter
Mix together all ingredients into a thick paste consistency. Scoop the mixture into jars, pie plate tapping the mixture down to form a nice even layer of crust. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to set.