Homemade ice cream has never been so easy to make!
Amber Brady shares the best recipe for No Churn Ice Cream.
• 1 pint (2 cups) heavy cream
• 1 (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (I used fat free)
• 2 Tbsp butter, melted
• 1 cup yellow cake mix
• 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
1. Whip heavy cream to stiff peaks using the whisk attachment on a stand mixer or a hand mixer and a large bowl.
2. In a separate large bowl, whisk sweetened condensed milk, butter, and cake mix.
3. Fold the whipped cream into the cake batter mixture with a rubber spatula until no white streaks appear.
4. Gently fold in sprinkles.
5. Pour into a 2-quart container and cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm; freezing overnight is good. Store in the freezer.
Find more recipes at www.dessertnowdinnerlater.com.