Overnight French Toast made with Kneaders’ Chunky Cinnamon Bread:
One loaf Kneaders’ Chunky Cinnamon bread, sliced into eight pieces
Three cups milk
One tablespoon brown sugar
3/4 teaspoon salt
One tablespoon vanilla
Two tablespoons butter
· Generously butter a 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish. Set butter aside.
· Place bread in baking dish.
· Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl until completely blended.
· Pour mixture over bread.
· Cut butter into small pieces and sprinkle over bread.
· Cover and refrigerate overnight, or for at least four hours.
· Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
· Serves six to eight people.