It’s more than just a holiday candy!
Carrie Brinton with Elase Academy shares ways to pamper with peppermint.
· Peppermint has a refreshing effect on the mind, relieving stress,
exhaustion, depression and anxiety.
· The menthol in peppermint oil cools tired skin, brightens dull skin and
helps to control excess oil production. When diluted with a carrier oil, like
jojoba, and applied topically, peppermint oil refreshes skin and removes oil.
By controlling and eliminating excess oil on the skin, peppermint oil can help
prevent acne and clogged pores. Thus, the complexion is clear and luminous.
· Peppermint oil promotes a healthy scalp and hair.
· A few drops poured into a bottle of shampoo can help to reduce and
· Massaging several drops of peppermint oil directly onto the scalp can
help to promote hair growth.
· Applying one or two drops of peppermint oil on hair strands adds shine
and gloss while also taming frizz and fly aways.
· Peppermint oil is an active ingredient in many lip balms and chap sticks
due to its cooling and refreshing effect. It cools and nourishes the lips while
also smoothing and softening dry, cracked skin. Peppermint oil is especially
soothing and nourishing for windblown or sunburned lips because of the
cooling effect of menthol.
· Peppermint oil is a natural pain reliever that effectively soothes mild
headaches and other pains throughout the body.
· The menthol in peppermint oil is helpful in a variety of respiratory
ailments. When the oil is rubbed on the chest, it helps fight off coughs, nasal
congestion and asthma.
Elase Academy offers peppermint aromatherapy in some of our most relaxing
treatments. Come relax this holiday season or pamper your loved ones with
our great holiday gift packages. Click HERE to see our
holiday menu, or visit
our website, elaseacademy.com,
for more details.
10714 S River Front Parkway
801-302-1650 | www.elaseacademy.com