Bill Malone is the President and CEO of the Park City Chamber of Commerce and he highlights a list of some of the things to do.
1. Events – Kimball Arts Festival (Saturday and Sunday, August 1-2) (http://www.kimballartcenter.org/events/arts-festival/) and The Canyons free concert (Georgia Satellites, Saturday August 1 – 6:00 – 8:30 p.m.); (http://www.thecanyons.com/events.html?textid=10154&summer=yes)
2. The museums at the Utah Olympic Park and the Flying Aces Show on Saturday, August 1 (www.olyparks.com)
3. Summit County Fair, August 1-8 (http://www.co.summit.ut.us/fair/)
4. Rent a bike and ride the Rail Trail (http://www.parkcityinfo.com/biking-hiking)
5. Picnic at the Deer Valley Music Festival Friday and Saturday evening performances (www.deervalleymusicfestival.org)
For more information, you can visit www.parkcityinfo.com