Studio 5 Contributor Laci Davis shares ideas for creating Photo Valentines.
In this new digital world, and the day and age of the photo mom, we too often leave our pictures stuck on the computer. Kick that ole’ habit and create some photo fun! Here are a few ways to show off your shots.
For Your Kids
• Buy some heart shaped lollipops. Print a paper full of photos of your child. Cut and glue the pictures on the outside of the lollipops.
• Make some fun Valentine stockings to hang in your home. Fill them with love notes and yummy treats throughout the month.
• Take a photo of your child with their fist in the air. Print photo. Punch a hole at the top of hand and at the bottom. Stick sucker in holes for a 3-D effect.
• Add your child’s photo to a valentine for a personalized look and print on card stock, then pass out like crazy to all of your friends!
Free Personalized Valentine Download
(Open template in Adobe Photoshop, upload picture and print!)
For Your Loved Ones
• Get a personalized necklace made with a photo on one side and a special letter or drawing on the back. Check out www.livigrace.com for great custom made jewelry.
• Take a picture of you somewhere that means something special to you and yours. Frame and give to your loved one.
• Frame a photo of your child with the valentine they made for that person. Then gift the valentine along with the framed photo.
For Your Neighbors
• Take photos of your kids eating darling valentine cookies. Send over yummy cookies to your neighbors with the photo as the tag.
• Print stickers with fun photos of your kids using a full page label paper. Cut sticker in a circle using a scalloped scissor. Add the sticker to the yummy treats with some great packaging.
• Didn’t quite get the Christmas greeting out, in time? No worries! Send out a valentine holiday card.
Free Valentine Greeting Download
(Open card in Adobe Photoshop, upload picture and print!)