8-10 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
1 can (10 ¾ oz.) cream of chicken soup
2 cups sour cream
1 ½ cups shredded Swiss cheese
¼ cup chopped green onion
2 cups butter flavored crackers, crushed (like Ritz brand)
5 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
1. Mix together cream of chicken soup and sour cream. Pour over chicken and mix well.
2. Stir in shredded Swiss cheese and chopped onion.
3. Pour chicken mixture into a greased 9×13-inch baking dish.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the crushed crackers, melted butter, and the poppy seeds.
5. Spread the cracker mixture over the chicken mixture.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.