If your life is go, go, go, you know there is hardly any time to plan for healthy bites. You need something fresh, filling, and tasty, and luckily we’ve found just that!
Kristin Andrus shares three protein packed recipes you can grab at any time of the day.
Find more healthy ideas from Kristin on her Instagram, @kristinandrus
Find Kristin’s favorite protein powder here.
Kristin’s Protein Shake Recipe
- SFH Pure Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 scoop Green Vibrance Powder
- 1 scoop collagen
- 1/2 Banana
- Ground flax seed
- 1 T Almond butter
- 2 c Kale
- Frozen berries
- 1 c Kefir or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup rice crispy cereal (optional)
- 1 cup nut butter (or, 1/2 c peanut butter 1/2 c almond butter)
- 1 cup ground flax seed
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil (optional, or rub on hands when making balls for less stick)
In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients. Make sure it is mixed well so that you can form the balls easily. Chill the mixture in the fridge for an hour so that balls will bind together. Roll the balls into about a 1 inch diameter and keep in freezer for on the go.
Triple the recipe.
- Old fashion oats
- Chia seed pudding (recipe here)
- Fresh berries
- Peanut butter drizzle
- Chia seeds for topping