2 cups sugar
1 cup oil
1 15oz can pumpkin
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
½ tsp cloves
½ tsp salt
2 cups flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously spray mini-muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine sugar and oil on medium speed. Add eggs one at a time and pumpkin until well combined.
3. With mixer on low speed, add dry ingredients and blend for 1 minute.
4. Full muffin cups with 2 tsp of batter. Bake for about 10-12 minutes until a cake tester inserted in center of pumpkin bite comes out clean.
5. Cool bites in pan for 8 minutes; turn out onto wire rack to cool completely. Frost with cream cheese frosting.
Cream Cheese Frosting
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
¼ cup butter, room temperature
1 lb. powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In bowl of electric mixer, combine cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
2. Add powdered sugar to butter mix, adding evaporated milk to created desired spreading consistency.
3. Add in vanilla, beat frosting at medium-high speed until light and fluffy.