One of the hottest trends in home decor right now is the super-versatile
“pouf”. It’s half way between an oversized pillow and an ottoman, and it
creates fun seating or a stylish footrest in any room!
Studio 5 Trend Tracker Mindy Dunyon hunted down 6 stylish poufs to punch
up your space, all for less than $100!
· Land of Nod sales bright colored Moroccan poufs at an amazing price.
· www.landofnod.com, $79
· Knitted poufs offer great texture to any space.
· www.cb2.com, $89.95
· World Market, $69.99
· I fell in love with this shag pouf from Nordstrom. I bought it last week,
and this week the website says it’s sold out! I hope it comes back again
because it was a killer deal!
· www.nordstrom.com, $65
Poufs with Pattern
· A pouf is a really simple way to bring bold patterns into a room. Etsy has
a lot of cute poufs, but I loved the poufs made by Nutty Girl Designs. She
offers several fabric choices and will ship the pouf to you stuffed, or let you
stuff it yourself! I stuffed mine myself with 5 lbs of polyester fiberfill bought
from Joanne’s for $20.
· Not all poufs are soft. I love this one from Target. You can only buy it
· www.target.com, $67.99