Pack up some freezer kits to have on hand for busy days.
Make meal planning a breeze by keep certain foods on hand in the freezer to create easy and fast meals.
Kimmy Hughes shared the best way to do “fast food at home” – how to prepare freezer kits to stay one step ahead of dinner. Rather than assembling an entire meal and freezing it, freeze each of the ingredients individually in a one-gallon sized Ziplock baggie. That way, everything you need for dinner is in one convenient place.
You can view all of Kimmy’s freezer meal recipes and ideas on her channel here. Shop Kimmy’s Meal Planners here. Connect with her online on YouTube and other social media at @ShesInHerApron and www.shesinherapron.com.
Freezer Prep Hawaiian Pizzas
- Premade Pizza Dough
- Pizza Sauce
- Diced Pineapple
- Diced Ham
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Ziplock baggies
- Place the pizza dough with a little olive oil in a gallon sized Ziplock bag. Place that bag into another gallon sized Ziplock.
- Place the pizza sauce, pineapple, ham, and cheese all in their own individual sandwich bags. Place each bag into the main bag.
- Pop that in the freezer until you are ready to use.
- When ready to cook with it, bring it out of the freezer in the morning and allow it to sit out so the dough will soften and rise. Cook as you would cook a pizza.