Tom Wells shows off this winter’s lines from Shoe Carnival.
Featured on Studio 5 today
Columbia Sierra Summette
• A stylish, insulated winter boot that is extraordinarily lightweight and packed with high performance features.
• Rated to withstand temperatures as low as -25°F/32°C thanks to the Thermolite™ insulation.
• Water-resistant oiled split-suede upper with a faux fur collar.
• The lightweight Techlite™ shell provides waterproof, breathable performance and support.
• The Omni-Grip® outsole is formulated to maximize traction in snow and ice while resisting colder, harsher temperatures.
• Waterproof; warm, plush Thermolite® lining and skid-resistant soles; wides available
• Suede Upper, ThermoLite® insulation,traction, rubber outsole, water resistant
• Waterproof, Soft PU upper, faux fur collar and lining for comfort and support, padded footbed, non-skid outsole
Columbia Cascadian Summit II
Seam sealed construction to prevent water from leaking through seams
• 200 Grams Thinsulate for warmth
Removable EVA Footbed for cushioning and comfort
•Thermashield Frost Plug provides heat reflection and prevents cold from penetrating from ground
One piece injection molded Thermal Rubber shell and outsole gives lightweight and durable waterproof protection with a lug tread for traction on various surfaces.
Itasca Montana Front Zip
•Microsuede upper is water resistant
•One Piece Rubber outsole and shell are lightweight and waterproof
•Thermalite Lining for warmth
•Front Zipper for easy on and off
For Children’s styles, be sure to visit your nearest Shoe Carnival store at the following locations:
Cotton Mill II
628 W. Telegraph Street
Washington, UT 84780
Brickyard Shopping Center
1202 East Brickyard Road
Salt Lake City UT 84106
Main Street Marketplace
1475 No. Main Street
Logan, UT 84341
Campus View Jordan Landing
7742 Campus View Drive
West Jordan, UT
305 E. University Parkway
Orem, UT 84058
To find the Shoe Carnival location nearest you, please visit www.shoecarnival.com or call 1-800-430-SHOE. Selection may vary by store