Tom Wells, from Shoe Carnival, highlights some of the latest trends and styles for women’s shoes.
Mother knows best. Including THE place to shop for the best brands and the hottest styles, Shoe Carnival. So treat your mom’s feet. Moms- take advantage, put your feet up and admire your new shoes.
Moms love sandals. We have a great selection of sandals whether they come as a thong, platform, wedge, gladiator and everything in between. With the available colors and embellishments your mom will have the style she loves in the looks that are on trend like:
• Unlisted “Chocolate pudding” and “Sand Shell”
• Cabirizi “Penny”
• Madeline Stewart “Maria and “Sammi”
• NC Club “Emma” and “Ella”
• BareTraps “Olite”
And for wellness footwear, the hottest trends in fitness right now, Shoe Carnival has you covered. This footwear in the various styles and brands are designed to improve/enhance key toning aspects all by simply walking in them.
• Skechers “Tone Ups” help burn more calories, tone muscles and improve posture
• Avia “avi-motion” promotes muscle activation
If it is running, cross-training or walking shoes you are in search of, look no further than the selection at Shoe Carnival. We have the brands and styles that accommodate your technical, comfort and activity needs.
• Adidas “Uraha 2” is built for the runner who requires enhanced cushioning
• Saucony “Grid Cohesion 3” is built for the runner who requires enhanced cushioning
• Asics “Gel Phoenix 2” is built for the runner who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability
Perfect for the pool or running around town are the comfort slides and thongs. These are a definite treat for your feet. You will be in ultimate comfort in these casual sandals.
• Nike “Comfort Thong” and “Comfort Slide” with 8mm of memory foam
• Adidas “Ayuna 2” with fitFOAM® midsole, made of a visco-elastic rebound foam, contours to your foot like a custom mold
To find the Shoe Carnival location nearest you please visit www.shoecarnival.com or call 1-800-430-SHOE. Selection may vary by store.
SLC area locations:
Cotton Mill II
628 W. Telegraph Street
Washington, UT 84780
Brickyard Shopping Center
1202 East Brickyard Road
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Main Street Marketplace
1475 N. Main Street
Logan, UT 84341
Campus View Jordan Landing
7742 Campul View Drive
West Jordan, UT
305 E. University Parkway
Orem, UT 84058-6924