Go for bold this Fourth of July! Add some smoked chip dips to your spread.
You could buy French onion or ranch dip for your chips, but if you really want to go for bold flavor, make your own! And that’s not all. The best way to really pack a punch is by smoking it.
Steve Kinyon shares how to make smoked guacamole and smoked artichoke dip for your 4th of July table.
Find more recipes from Steve on Instagram, @foodyfellowship.
Smoked Creamy Artichoke Dip
– 8 ounce can of non-marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped finely
– 1/2 cup sour cream
– 1/2 mayonnaise
– 8 oz package of softened cream cheese
– 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
– 1 clove of garlic
– Minced dill weed to taste
– Mix together all ingredients until smooth
– Place in grease pan – Bake / smoke at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbling
– Served with favorite crackers for a party size of 8-10 people!
– 6 ripe avocados
– 2 Roma tomatos (chopped)
– 1/2 of red onion (chopped)
– Super sweet white corn (your preference on how much you like) we like a lot lol.
– Lime juice from two squeezed limes
– Salt and Pepper to your taste preference
- Smoke sliced avocados cut side up for 10 minutes at 180 degrees
- Mash up avocados
- Put in the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Mix in salt until taste preference is reached.