Throw a soda cart party and enjoy some old-fashioned summer fun!
DIY Soda Pop Party Décor Tips:
· Use the fancy paper straws in details like seating place cards.
· Use old soda bottles for floral vases or as balloon weights. Or fill them up
with colored water for bright decorations.
· Buy a box of inexpensive paper soda jerk hats and give them as favors or
let the kids personalize their own.
· New or vintage bottle caps have countless possibilities for party use.
They make great magnets or carnival game props (see who can toss one into
a glass, etc).
· Create your own carbonated drinks using dry ice.
Thomas Dunford is the owner of Dunford’s Sweet Cream Soda Pop. For more
information on catering your next party, family reunion, wedding, corporate
function or fundraiser, visit www.sweetcreamsodapop.com