This lemon Bundt cake will be your favorite spring dessert.
Spring is in full swing, and Mother’s Day is just around the corner! A lemon ricotta Bundt cake with raspberry glaze is a dessert mom will love.
Michelle Malie shares the recipe for this taste-of-spring dessert.
Find more recipes from Michelle on Instagram, @thecookiekitchenbakery.
Lemon Ricotta Bundt Cake
- 2 sticks salted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups (300 grams) granulated sugar
- 15 oz whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (1-2 large lemons)
- Zest from one large lemon
- 2 1/2 cups (300 grams) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease a bundt pan with Baker’s Joy or Baking Pam.
- Cream together the butter and sugar. This will take a few minutes to achieve a light and fluffy texture.
- Add the ricotta cheese and vanilla; stir until combined. Add the eggs, one at a time. Scrape the bowl and then beat for a couple minutes. Stir in the lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Add the flour (do not stir yet). On top of the flour, add the baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir just until combined and batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into the greased bundt pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Cake is done when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let cool for 15-20 minutes before flipping bundt pan over onto your serving dish. Dust with powdered sugar and place fresh raspberries on top. Store in the refrigerator.
Fresh Raspberry Lemon Glaze
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Wash raspberries and put them into a bowl. Quickly smash them with a fork or puree them in a blender or food processor.
- Add the fresh lemon juice and powdered sugar. Whisk until combined and there are no powdered sugar lumps.
- Generously drizzle on top of each slice of the Lemon Ricotta Bundt Cake. Enjoy!