Everyone loves a trifle. Make it a big centerpiece, or, serve it up in individual portions! Either way, this strawberry lemon treat is a crowd pleaser.
RaChelle Hubsmith shares the recipe for this summer-y sweet dessert.
Find more of RaChelle’s recipes on her website.
No-bake Strawberry Lemonade Trifle
- 2 (3.4 oz) boxes Lemon Instant Pudding & Pie Filling (prepared according to box directions)
- 1/4 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1 (16 oz) bag glaze for strawberries (or 1 box danish dessert prepared according to box directions)
- 32 ounces strawberries, sliced
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 1 container (8 oz) whipped topping