If losing weight and getting fit tops your list of New Year’s Resolutions, we
are here to help you with your goal! We are kicking off the 2012 10 pound
challenge. Our goal is to help you lose 10 pounds in one month!
Studio 5 Health and Fitness Contributor Melanie Douglass shares details
about the 10 pound challenge and how you can sign up.
Join us, your friends, and other Studio 5 viewers who want to look and feel
better than ever! The goal is to lose 10 pounds in one month. We’ll check in
with viewers live during the show, answer weight loss questions on
Facebook, and provide weekly tips to help you succeed. Health and Fitness
Contributor, Melanie Douglass will be there every step of the way, plus you’ll
have a chance to win the following fabulous prizes:
• Gift card to Gateway Mall, new treadmill from Icon Fitness, new elliptical
from Icon Fitness, TonicFit Weight Loss DVD’s.
Here are some important dates:
· Start any day between Tuesday, January 3 and Friday, January 6th.
· Send an update every Friday to the Studio 5 “10 Pound Challenge”
Facebook page. We want to know what’s working for you, what you find
challenging, and what you need help with.
· Report your final weight on or before Tuesday, January 31st.
· Results show, Friday, February 3rd.
There are two ways to join the challenge.
1. Click on the “10 pound challenge” button on our website,
studio5.ksl.com and follow the steps.
2. Like the Studio 5 “10 pound challenge” page on Facebook and fill out
the entry form.
Melanie Douglass will post weekly tips and answer questions from you on
Facebook or you can send questions directly to email@example.com
Here are Melanie’s 5 tips to jumpstart your weight loss!
1. Don’t be afraid of a little hunger
2. Double your fruits and veggies
3. Interval your workouts
4. Eat less at night
5. Keep a food/exercise journal.