You’ve got your go-to Christmas songs. Maybe you’ve even curated the perfect Christmas playlist. Well, some people do the same for Thanksgiving.
It’s when gratitude transforms into music. They’re the songs that will set the tone for your Thanksgiving dinner, and the Studio 5 team shares a few favorites.
- “The Thanksgiving Song” by Ben Rector
- “Family” by Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors
- “Kind and Generous” by Natalie Merchant
- “Crowded Table” by The Highwomen
- “They Can’t Take That Away from Me” by Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald.